Friday, February 1, 2013

Pond at Adam's Ranch by Marcy Brennan


Pond at Adam's Ranch - 5" x 7" watercolor and ink on paper - $25

I painted this piece last Saturday at Adam's Ranch.  Each year, the owners open 1100 acres of their ranch to local artists to come out and paint their beautiful land.  I scouted the whole area and took loads of pictures for painting later before settling on this little pond created by a sulfur springs.  I set up in a nice wooden pole hut that overlooked the pond. The smell of the sulfur water took me back to my grandmother's farm in northeast Florida.  So the peaceful setting, perfect weather and reminder of my grandmother made for a perfect afternoon of painting!

$25 - email me if you are interested in this painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...