Friday, March 7, 2014

"In Living Color" - Solo Show at Art Mundo's Underground Edge Gallery - Wed March 12, 5-8 pm


The photos above is a small sampling of the colorful abstracts I've created for my first solo show!  The show will be up from March 7th to April 1st on The Edge Gallery in the Underground at Art Mundo, 111 Orange Ave, in historic downtown Fort Pierce, FL.  The artist's reception is March 12th from 5:00-8:00 pm.  Food, fun and wonderful art to see and buy!

My show consists of 38 six by six abstracts in the six different color palettes shown above, each selling for $25.  I also have 15 eight by eights in five of these color palettes for $35 each and 4 twelve by twelve's in a few two of these color palettes for $45 apiece.  I also have one larger 24" x 24" abstract in the show.  It is $350.  It was painted in one of the color palettes above - blues/pinks.

At these super low prices, it's a great way to purchase some fabulous pops of color for your home or office.  I hope to sell out this show, but I have 48 more 6x6 canvases coming in the next few months that I'll be posting here, on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram at the same price of $25 each.

If you're in the local area, stop in and see me on the 12th!

Here are photos of the show after I hung the paintings Wednesday evening:




















































Below is a 24" x 24" x 1.5" larger abstract I painted using one of the color palettes from the small paintings, entitled "Whispers" and it's also in this show.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...