Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes Plein Air Oil Painting by Marcy Brennan


Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes Plein Air Oil Painting - 8"x10" - $150

I've always loved the look of the Cobb's Landing Restaurant (mainly because it's aqua, my favorite color), and I'm a sucker for a tiki roof!  I finally got to paint it during Main Street's plein air paint-out downtown.

My friend, Judith, and I set up across the street from the restaurant the first morning of the paint-out and braved the cold and wind all morning.  You can "see" the wind in the palm trees in front of the restaurant.  It was an unseasonably cool day for April in South Florida, but I'll take the cool over hot and sticky any day!

Buy original and prints on my website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...