Monday, February 23, 2015

Sun Bathers by Marcy Brennan


Sun Bathers - 12"x12" acrylic on canvas - NFS

When I was looking through my photos of beach scenes I'd taken in the past, I came across this one of North Beach that I've used on my real estate website for several years.  I wanted a beach scene to paint as a wedding gift for a young lady I've known since she was a little girl -- my previous pastor's daughter.  They've since moved to Kentucky and a different church, but this young lady fell in love before they left and now they are getting married and she'll be living in Florida again!  Her whole family lived close to the beach and spent lots of time there during the many years they lived on the Treasure Coast.  So happy for Katy and Smith and wish them many happy years together.  Hope they enjoy this painting for a very long time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...