Saturday, October 8, 2016

Amazing Sea Life - Original Abstract Oil Painting by Marcy Brennan


Amazing Sea Life - Original 5"x7" Abstract Oil on Paper - SOLD

I painted a series of oil abstracts several years ago for our local art association fundraiser called Calendart.  This is an especially appropriately named painting for what we are going through on Florida's east coast with Hurricane Matthew approaching us.  

And at the same time, I'm under the weather and won't be feeling much like painting for awhile.  So my posts for awhile will be of these Calendart paintings that I've never posted before.

I really loved these painting and am kicking myself for not getting a good hi-res scan of them for prints.  Unfortunately, they were all just iPhone photos.  Live and learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...