Sunday, April 14, 2013

Tulips! Spring is Here by Marcy Brennan


Tulips! Spring is Here - 8" x 10" watercolor on paper - $65

I painted this for this week's challenge on the Daily Paintworks website where I place my paintings for sale.  This week's challenge is all about spring and Farmer's Markets, and amazingly, it's the first challenge I'm submitting to ;-).

We have one of the best and longest running Farmer's Markets in Florida here in Fort Pierce right on the waterfront every Saturday morning year 'round, rain or shine!  We love the sights, smells, food, coffees, smoothies, flowers, sounds from the different live band each week, fresh produce and arts and crafts all set along our beautiful Indian River.

We don't often find tulips at our Farmer's Market, but the orchids are wonderful and they are on my list to paint.  So much to paint....so little time....sigh :-)))

Purchase this painting here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...