Sunday, August 24, 2014

Paintings for My Nephew by Marcy Brennan

Paintings For My Nephew

I was recently on Long Island for a National Juried show at East End Arts in Riverhead.  I stayed at my nephew's house for the week I was there and in return for he and his wife's hospitality, I got busy painting a few things for their home.  They didn't really have any art on the walls, so hopefully, this will get them going!  His wife is a certified framer at Michael's, so she will have fun picking out frames for all these, I'm sure.  They are all acrylic 11x14 on canvas.  I had quite a fun time doing these paintings for them and I hope they enjoy them.



Blue & Green Abstract


Orange and Blue Abstract


Path near the golf course in their community


A Tiny House in Port Jefferson, a city near where they live


The beautiful garden at the entry to downtown Port Jefferson


A colorful window box in front of a little shop in Port Jefferson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...