Saturday, April 23, 2016

One Lily - Watercolor by Marcy Brennan

One Lily - Watercolor

Today, my husband and I toured through McKee Botanical Gardens in Vero Beach, FL.  The water lilies were on display in all their glory in every pond at the gardens.  We also caught the Dinosaurs exhibited throughout the gardens.  They're incredibly life-like and are on display through May 1st.  It's a great place to take the kids!

Here's a short video of the main pond with it's beautiful stone bridge and huge amount of water lilies and lily pads:


While the original is not for sale because I painted it in my little watercolor sketchbook, prints, apparel and lots of other items may be purchased with this image on them at my Red Bubble and Fine  Art America sites. 

Here are some of the fun items with this image on them:









Here are some of the photos I took at the gardens to:





See the dinosaurs on the log?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...