Monday, February 13, 2012

Pretty Red Cow by Marcy Brennan



24" x 24" Oil on Gallery Canvas - SOLD

I painted this from a photo I took out west of Fort Pierce for the "Cow" Show at Art Mundo in June 2011.  My focus for this painting was to have it look like she posed for this portrait, which in a way, she did, because this is just how she looked at me - as if she was saying, "Ok, I'm ready for my photo."  She was one of the few cows that didn't run away like a scaredy cat when I pulled over to shoot photos.  ;-)

I donated her in October to the FFA Beef Builder's auction to raise money for their club.


This is a close-up of the my pretty red cow - she has dreamy eyes!

Purchase a print of this painting

Apple users, Use This Link to purchase a print of this painting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...