Sunday, June 1, 2014

East End Arts - National Juried Show - I'm In!

East End Arts - 3rd Annual Show - The Creative Process - I've Been Accepted!!!

I'm beyond excited that I've been accepted into the East End Arts "Creative Process"third annual national juried show!  The judges were Gerald Peters, owner of the Gerald Peters Galleries of New York and Santa Fe and his NY gallery director, Peter Marcelle.  Both of the paintings I submitted were accepted into the show.  The gallery is located inRiverhead, NY on Long Island, just 15 miles from the Hamptons.
My paintings juried into this show are "Balancing Act" and "Lake Dreams", both 20" x 20" x 2" deep oil and cold wax paintings on cradled birch boards.
 
Balancing Act
 
Lake Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...