Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Plein Air at Heathcote Botanical Gardens Video Tour by Marcy Brennan

Video Tour of Heathcote Botanical Gardens - Plein Air Painting There in Feb 2015 - With Two Finished Paintings

by Marcy Brennan

I'm just a tad late posting this tour, but the gardens are still the same and it was such a beautiful day that my group, the Plein Air Painters of the Treasure Coast, were there that I had to share this.

I discovered the videos while organizing my 8,000+ photos and videos on my iPhone last night.  I've been working on this project for over a month and am now into early 2015.  I realized that I had my phone in portrait mode for most of the video - not the best way to do that, so I apologize in advance for that videoing mistake.  :-)




My two finished plein air paintings are pictured below and are for sale in my Etsy Shop.


"Little Garden" - 5"x7" Watercolor & Pastel - Matted to 8"x10" - Purchase Original in my Etsy Shop.


"Hanging Garden" - 5"x7" Watercolor & Pastel - Matted to 8"x10" - Purchase Original in my

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...