Monday, September 29, 2014

New Mini Abstract Series - Malibar

New Mini Abstract Series - Malibar

I'm sharing different color palettes that I've painted a large series of mini abstracts in.  These are all acrylic paintings with a heavy high gloss gel medium mixed into the acrylic, painted with only a palette knife (no brushes).  The gloss gel medium gives them a nice sheen.  The edges are all painted in a medium gray color.

Each 6"x6" painting is $25 each and each 8"x8" painting is $35 each.  I also offer some discounts for multiple purchases and prints of each are available as well.  Please visit my website for more info.


Malibar 1 - 6"x6" on 1.5" gallery wrap canvas


Malibar 2 - 6"x6" on 1.5" gallery wrap canvas


Malibar 3 - 6"x6" on 1.5" deep gallery wrap canvas


Malibar 4 - 6"x6" on 1.5" deep gallery wrap canvas


Malibar 5 - 6"x6" on 1.5" gallery wrap canvas


Malibar 6 - 6"x6" on 1.5 deep gallery wrap canvas


Malibar 7 - 6"x6" on 1.5" deep gallery wrap canvas


Malibar 8 - 6"x6" on 1.5" deep gallery wrap canvas


Malibar 9 - 6"x6" on 1.5" deep gallery wrap canvas

There are so many different ways to hang a grouping of these paintings!  You can even hang them on the diagonal for a really different look.  ;-)  I created a Diptic of all nine of the paintings to give you an idea of how cool they all look together.  (Keep in mind the bottom 3 are larger than the top six, but with prints, you can have all nine printed the same size.)


I'd love to hear how you would use these paintings in a grouping.  Also, if you have a particular set of colors you would like painted in my swirly abstract style, I would be happy to create some especially for you.  Just leave me a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...